Ah... It's winter again

Started by gitano, February 02, 2014, 09:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Clear skies and -9 (F). Winter is finally back! "For everything there is a season." It's winter, darn it! It's supposed to be cold!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

Here here!!

Woke up to -11 here and only 60 in the house.

I love winter!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

drinksgin (deceased)

2 certifiable lunatics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

davidlt89

been winter here! its only suppose to be -10 tonight! good night to go set some beaver traps, I can play around without my gloves:biggthumpup:. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

recoil junky

Rub the old mitts down with Bag Balm afterwards David. Keeps 'em from getting chapped. The stuff worked wonders when I was still turning wrenches in the cold and wet and when I was night calving.

RJ

Tags: