Llano John Update

Started by mountainbiker, March 10, 2014, 11:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountainbiker

Hey guys,
                        had a nice visit with John last night...he wanted me to let y'all know that he is now going to physical therapy 2x a week. Specifically to work on body strength and movement. the head therapist gave him a good "talking to" about being to lazy and not trying to feed himself and drink on his own. When I was there yesterday he seemed to be making much more of an effort to hold his soda bottle, and bring it to his mouth, which is great....normally I have to do those things for him. His speech was a bit sharper, and he was pretty alert as well....so pretty good news all around.

Anyway, he wanted me to pas a long a big hello to you guys.

Best Regards,

Andy

RatherBHuntin

Really glad to hear that he has taken a renewed interest in himself.  Sincerely hope that the therapy does him good.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

22hornet

Thanks for the update. I hope John keeps up with his physio. Staying active can do wonders for your body and mind.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

rockinbbar

Hope he continues to improve! :)
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

gitano

Thanks for keeping us in touch with John, AND for helping John!

Let us know if we can be of help.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: