Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Just one I recently found for someone.

:eek:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

drinksgin (deceased)

And I thought 500-1000$ for a year's lease in Texas was a real holdup.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Depending on the lease, it could be. I think the above prices could be bested for any given species, but my point was that hunting in Alaska is !@#$%^&* expensive. While better prices could be found I'm sure, there's no way you could find them for half those prices, and and half those prices would be VERY expensive in my opinion.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

OBSERVER FEE.................   ( per day )....... $300.  You mean like a friend that tags along ?

gitano

Or even a wife...

And that's $3FIFTY, not $300.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Downright obscene for services rendered. I'll just stick with shooting a whitetail out the back door. Still nothing like 20,000 dollars for 3 hours as an outpatient at the local hospital for ******** surgery which did nothing for me. .....Paul H

Jorge in Oz

I thought we were getting stiffed here in Oz.

Wow, must be just for the rich folk or people that save for a few years to do a hunt. I guess some folk would just put it on the credit card and pay it off.

I feel blessed to be able to hunt with no bag limit for deer for a $50 annual fee. Won't get moose or dall for that but as Paul H said I'll stick to deer also.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

davidlt89

1,500 for a week hunt on blackbear here. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Jorge in Oz

Quote from: davidlt89;1418691,500 for a week hunt on blackbear here. God Bless.

Is that your going rate david because you are tempting me. :2thumbsup:
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

davidlt89

I don't charge anything Jorge, free room and board to boot! You do have to put up with me though. I had one guy come up from Indiana three years ago and shoot a bear bigger than any of mine! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

drinksgin (deceased)

Jorge, a quick look seems to show it would cost an OZie about $1500-2000 dollars to go to Maine and hunt a black bear with David.
About $1300-1500 air fare, about $225 licenses and a rental or loan of a rifle.
As a quick estimate, someone in the states could get by for about $500-600 for the trip and shoot.
This does not include any allowance for getting meat or hide back home.
Whacking Yogi is not going to be cheap anywhere unless the varmits are in the backyard.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Tags: