Brownells

Started by sakorick, April 19, 2017, 03:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

I think Brownells is on the right track.....I know Gitano hates them. They started a free shipping for $45/year which has saved me some serious cash. I just purchased two .22 Hoppes bore snakes for $26 delivered....cha ching, another 5 bucks in the wallet. I usually pay off the $45 by mid summer then all the rest is gravy.

Midway's Larry Potterfield on the other hand is running a huge scam. Everyone checks off the round up number and he saves this for a gift to the NRA. Guess who keeps the interest on $13,594,405.87? Guess who keeps the interest on the endowment fund of $14,315,180.86 ? You guessed it....good ole Larry.:greentongue:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

What a sorry bunch at mudway
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

I don't "hate" Brownell's. I don't even dislike them! I also don't know where you got that idea. Now MidwayUSA; that's another story. They're on the "Black List" ever since the son took over the business from Larry Potterfield. And it's all about the shipping.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Quote from: gitano;147627I don't "hate" Brownell's. I don't even dislike them! I also don't know where you got that idea. Now MidwayUSA; that's another story. They're on the "Black List" ever since the son took over the business from Larry Potterfield. And it's all about the shipping.

Paul

I knew you hated one of them! The other thing I like about Brownells is that they are only 90 miles from the farm and stuff gets here quick!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

Had a falling out with Midway USA several years ago. I think Larry would have quit years ago if he couldn't have his picture on every third page of his catalogs & junk mail & boast about all his hunting expeditions that few people can afford. I quit paying for them years ago. He quit sending me catalogs. That was nice of him. ......Paul H

Tags: