Sunrise this morning

Started by sakorick, April 21, 2017, 04:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Then guess who showed up at my Bluebird box? 3 guesses.

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Very cool! Great pic of 'landing'.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

buckshot roberts

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

sakorick

Of course he's an Eastern Bluebird not to be confused with the Mountain or Western!

recoil junky

This one was sitting on the truck next to me as we waited for "things" to get ready to haul coal. Trucks running and everything.

How are you building the PVC nests Rick, mine need replacing.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

sakorick

It's a Gilbertson nest. You can take shortcuts but don't forger to scratch the front and inside. You can bend the rebar slightly and eliminate the coupler. If you look close at my pic, you can see the slot.....pinch the pvc together for easy removal and cleaning. Good luck!

Tags: