Pasture poodles

Started by Hunterbug, July 17, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

Yesterday a buddy and I went out to help a rancher I know with a few prarrie dogs. I just gota Vortex Viper 6.5-20 and I mounted it on my AR. We didn't get them all but there are not as many as there were when we started. My furthest shot was about 350 yards. I also got a speeding ticket on the way up. :oops:
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Hunterbug

A few more pictures.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

Niccolo Machiavelli

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Nice, I would love to batter some 'pasture poodles'
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

Look like the Colo st patrol is up to their typical grubbing. 49 in a 45?????you've got to be kidding me!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Hunterbug

Quote from: sakorickLook like the Colo st patrol is up to their typical grubbing. 49 in a 45?????you've got to be kidding me!

Rick, that's what he wrote me for. I was actually doing 59 in a construction zone. So I really can't complain. It's my first speeding ticket in 26 years.

Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

Shoulda arrested you! Criminal! It's people like you that give driving a bad name!

Nice shooting! No 'varmints' to shoot up here. :(

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

PFFFFT! You's guys make little holes. :antlers:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

Quote from: j0e_bl0ggsNice, I would love to batter some 'pasture poodles'

If you ever decide to make a trip to this side of the pond, we can arrange that.

Niccolo Machiavelli

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Might just take you up on that! Thanks..
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Tags: