photobucket replacement

Started by recoil junky, July 21, 2017, 01:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recoil junky

Has anybody come up with a replacement? I have shutterfly, but I can only post links. imgbox and imgBB are run by Lord knows who and are hard to navigate.

HELP!!!!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

Try postimg.org. It works. I have been using it for recent posts here at THL. HOWEVER, photobucket is still working for me - and I haven't given them $400. Let me know if it isn't for you.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

pb not working for me, been using postimg and imgbox for quite a while now
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

recoil junky

Thanks joe. I've set up an account with postimg and now I need to get all my photos transferred. I have a few done but it's going to be a long drawn out process.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Yeah, 'thanks for breaking the internet photobucket'.
Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

recoil junky

Quote from: j0e_bl0ggs;148424Yeah, 'thanks for breaking the internet photobucket'.

I didn't break it, it was like that when I got here!!! Or at least very bent. :greentongue:

RJ

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Quote from: recoil junky;148426I didn't break it, it was like that when I got here!!! Or at least very bent. :greentongue:

RJ

Photobucket, not you, broke the internet....
Turvey Stalking

recoil junky

PHEW!!! I got big shoulders, but not big enough to break the interweb!!

RJ

Tags: