GPS help

Started by JaDub, September 25, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDub

I have a Lowrance  I Finder  HUNT.  Does anyone know of a good 1 gig card that I can install that will give land contours  here in Colorado ??   OnX will not work with this unit. :o

sakorick

Quote from: JaDub;149046I have a Lowrance  I Finder  HUNT.  Does anyone know of a good 1 gig card that I can install that will give land contours  here in Colorado ??   OnX will not work with this unit. :o

I knew that you know everything about race cars but I had no idea you were a 3D map guy! No, I am clueless! My experience is with flying......you type in the coordinates and press go there, set the autopilot and then land.

:huh2:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

JaDub

I wish the OnX worked with my unit. After seeing how well Hunterbug`s  OnX  showed property lines and fences   ( some real , some not ) I thought it would be the thing to have.

Oh, yeah, just buy a new GPS  so I can use the OnX..........  not.   :no:

gitano

Quote from: JaDub;149046I have a Lowrance  I Finder  HUNT.  Does anyone know of a good 1 gig card that I can install that will give land contours  here in Colorado ??   OnX will not work with this unit. :o
Was any of that English???:huh::huh2::stars::help:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

JaDub

Guys,  I'm a string and tin can type guy.  :laugh:

recoil junky

I hear the can rattling now . . . .

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

I didn't know anything about any of this stuff!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

Sometimes it`s best not to know everything.

It just means you`re human after all,  Paul.   8-)

davidlt89

been so long since I have used a GPS in the woods, I did not know this was possible!
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: