Rebel Yell, week 1.

Started by Hunterbug, October 30, 2017, 05:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

Well, we've had Rebel for a week now. His first point was right when we got him home, at the cat. The cat was not impressed. He has potty training down and we have been working on "here" and playing with a grouse wing. He's a fast learner. It didn't take him long to figure out that the string was making the wing move so he started going after the string in order to get the wing. He gets along with the other animals but we're still working on not chasing the cats.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

Chasing cats is a 'good thing'.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Quote from: Hunterbug;149390Well, we've had Rebel for a week now. His first point was right when we got him home, at the cat. The cat was not impressed. He has potty training down and we have been working on "here" and playing with a grouse wing. He's a fast learner. It didn't take him long to figure out that the string was making the wing move so he started going after the string in order to get the wing. He gets along with the other animals but we're still working on not chasing the cats.

Bug....If you use a flyrod with light mono he will not see the string only the wing.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Hunterbug

Quote from: sakorickBug....If you use a flyrod with light mono he will not see the string only the wing.

I'll have to try that.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Paul Hoskins

Chases cats? I like Rebel. Good doggy. :biggthumpup:......Paul H

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

gotta get the flea magnet on command...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

jaeger88

I LIKE Cats !..............but I couldn't eat a whole one.
I cant believe in fate.
If the futures all worked out, horoscopes & all that, it means none of us are responsible for anything we do, it means we are just actors in a script written by someone else. I dont believe that.

gitano

Quote from: jaeger88;149438I LIKE Cats !..............but I couldn't eat a whole one.
:biggthumpup:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

A dog that doesn't chase cats is like a cat that doesn't chase mice. Useless. :greentongue::greentongue:......Paul H

Hunterbug

Quote from: gitanoChasing cats is a 'good thing'.

Paul

Not according to the cats.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: