Happy Thanksgiving

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), November 15, 2017, 08:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Have a good thanksgiving to all our American brothers...

Was reminded of something Rick told me when asking about eating a wild turkey - "Get a butterball..."
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Apologies, was watching the THL calendar....:o
Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

OK - So j0_bl0ggs was looking at the THL calendar that said that TODAY was Thanksgiving. I know it's next week, so I looked at the THL calendar, and saw that I had put in "The third Thursday of November", 'cause I thought that was correct. However, the correct day is the FOURTH Thursday of November.

Nevertheless, I want to extend my thanks to j0e_bl0ggs for the well-wishes AND for pointing out my error in the THL holiday calendar!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Just to resurrect this on the correct day...
Turvey Stalking

Paul Hoskins

Thank you for the good wishes, Alain. Same to you guy's too. No turkey here. Neither Muffin or I like turkey. Wild turkey is ok if I'm hungry. happy Thanksgiving to everyone. .....Paul H

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

You are welcome Paul, you and Muffin can have a nice beef roast instead!
Turvey Stalking

gitano

I'm thankful for the friends I have made at THL! I am forever indebted to Ol' John for inviting me here.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.

Many blessings

Jorge
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: