Not a Joke

Started by gitano, November 20, 2017, 12:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Been using pizza cardboard as targets for a LONG time. This just makes it 'official'.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Not a bad idea at all. Nice of them to think of the shooting sportsman instead of ball players. If it doesn't have something to do with a water bed, gun or fishing rod, it's not sports anyway. Just competition.     ......Paul H

Jorge in Oz

"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

jaeger88

DO tell me that was a shotgun you used on that box !.:MOGRIN:
I cant believe in fate.
If the futures all worked out, horoscopes & all that, it means none of us are responsible for anything we do, it means we are just actors in a script written by someone else. I dont believe that.

sakorick

We don't have Pizza delivery here.:help:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Quote from: jaeger88;149577DO tell me that was a shotgun you used on that box !.:MOGRIN:
I was assuming that whomever shot it used a shotgun!

These come in non-delivery boxes too.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

That does make it convenient. I'd probably order more pizza if they came in boxes like that.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

jaeger88

Personally, Id order more Pizza, but leave it in the box. :greentongue:
I cant believe in fate.
If the futures all worked out, horoscopes & all that, it means none of us are responsible for anything we do, it means we are just actors in a script written by someone else. I dont believe that.

Paul Hoskins

Leave the pizza in the box along with Papa John. :frown Can't stand the boy.  .....Paul H

Tags: