Scored for my birthday

Started by Jorge in Oz, April 22, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge in Oz

Hi Guys,

Celebrating my 50th today and scored Hunting Simulator game, new BBQ set and money for a new 22LR rifle.

[ATTACH]15276[/ATTACH]
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

sakorick

You sure don't look 50.....more like 40! Glad for you Jorge! Happy B'day!!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jorge in Oz

"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Quote from: sakorick;150617You sure don't look 50.....more like 40! Glad for you Jorge! Happy B'day!!
Exactly! I'm not sure he even looks FORTY! And you should see his wife! :yes: Another example of ugly guys with gorgeous wives! ;)

MANY HAPPY RETURNS, Jorge!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Quote from: gitano;150621Exactly! I'm not sure he even looks FORTY! And you should see his wife! :yes: Another example of ugly guys with gorgeous wives! ;)

MANY HAPPY RETURNS, Jorge!

Paul

Thanks Paul. You talking from experience about the gorgeous wife I see. ;)

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Paul Hoskins

Happy B day Jorge. Hang in there. You're catching up to me in age. Sounds like you made out like a bandit. ......Paul H

Tags: