D I C K`s Sporting Goods

Started by JaDub, May 04, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDub

Just out,
  D    I    C    K    `   S    Sporting Goods hires two registered Democrats to lobby FOR gun control. They have seen the last of me.

gitano

Yeah, they were the first to "ban" the sale of "assault" rifles at their stores. See-ya.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Never made a purchase at ****' and never will.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Living up to the name I guess...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Paul Hoskins

This is something I didn't know about. Now that I think about it, about two months ago I went to the local ****'s sporting goods store looking for cast 9mm bullets & loading dies. NONE. I asked the monkey in charge where their reloading components were. He told me they no longer carry or sell reloading components but I could get them at the Field & Stream several miles on up the road. BULL DOO !!!!! I despise Field & Stream. I went to Glauber's Sporting Goods in Carrolton, Ky. & bought 1000 bullets among other stuff. It's 48 miles one way to Carrolton from my house. I will never buy anything from ****'s or Field & Stream again. .......Paul H

Tags: