Have you ever noticed?

Started by Paul Hoskins, June 05, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hoskins

Have you ever noticed right handed people usually absently mindedly stir their coffee in a counterclockwise direction? Left handed people usually stir in a clockwise direction.

Have you noticed a right handed person will pick up a bottle of pills right handed, switch it to their left hand & remove the cap, switch it back to their right hand & shake a pill out? Weird to me.

Have you noticed birds around a feeder fight with their own species instead of other species most of the time?

The guy in the TV commercial tips a bottle of pills upside down & only gets one pill in his hand? I tried it & got 63 pills in my hand & 127 on the floor. Amazing how he does it.

Boy dogs seldom fight with girl dogs?

Many horses & mules won't let you climb in the saddle from their right side? Grandpa had a huge Belgian stud colt that wouldn't let you get on from either side. In fact he wouldn't let you put a saddle on him. I liked that horse. :grin:

Add your observations or comments. There's nothing else going on on the forum right now anyway.  .......Paul H

Jamie.270

My pop was a QC guy for the aircraft industry and later on aerospace.
At one point he was a "first article" inspector, with responsibility for entire production runs of component parts.

He always said that most people don't see what they're looking at.
As proof, he said just ask someone what time it is right after they look at their watch.  9 out of 10 people will have to look at their watch again before they can tell you what time it is.

I tried it a number of times with friends and strangers alike, and found he was right.

It not as much fun now though, as so few people wear a watch!
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Paul Hoskins

Have you ever noticed in fall the propaganda news outlets all start screaming, " Flu season is here. Better get your flu vaccine."  The sheep run out & get flu vaccines. A month later the same media comes out with, "There's a flu epidemic. Better get your flu shot." Wonder why there's a flu epidemic? DUHHHHH......Before the flu vaccine we didn't have flu  epidemics. When I had the heart attack in 2014 in Dec. after surgery I had to lay on a gurney in the hallway for over seven hours because the rooms were all filled with flu patients. My nurse told me 90% in the unit had flu & over 50% had flu vaccinations. Flu vaccines are just a money gimmick for  pharm. companies, hospitals & doctors. My wife & I had  flu vaccinations years ago & a week later we had the worst case of flu we ever had. Why can't the sheep see what's happening? Guess they drink down stream from the herd. :( ......Paul H

Tags: