2018 draw

Started by JaDub, June 12, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDub

Karl ( jackalope ) and I  both drew three tags each, antelope, deer and elk.  Can`t believe I got this lucky again.  Last year was a fantasy filling all three tags...........  this year  (18) is just going to be a dream.  How about you Hunterbug......  did you draw as well ?

gitano

I put in for two - in Colorado - and got drawn for two. One elk cow and one buck deer. Elk cow will cost $500 for NR tag, buck deer will cost $400 for NR tag. I'm giving the elk cow back.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

I drew a buck tag for the same time and place as you and Gitano. Hunter and I drew our cow tags. No antelope for us but I will tag along for sure. Payton has a doe tag with us for deer. I'm looking forward to pheasant season this fall!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

When is your hunt in 18, JaDub?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

Going by memory (  a dangerous source these days )  very end of December thru the first week in January.   Four Mile Ranch which is a "Ranching For Wildlife" hunt.
  Where is your deer tag? a Are you hunting the Kremling area with us ??  Man, tough to turn down a cow elk...……….  lots of meat there.

Tags: