Enfield for sale

Started by Jorge in Oz, July 10, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge in Oz

I am sure you Paul (Gitano) and Joe Bloggs would love to pay 5 big ones for this SMLE.

:MOGRIN:

https://www.usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=129830
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Would have to pay me to take it away Jorge...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

What a waste of good parts.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

But... Jorge, would YOU pay $5000 for that? ;)

It looks like nice job has been accomplished on the remake. The mag extending below the stock just puts me off. Dudn't matter if it's a "modern" rifle or a milsurp. When I see that I see "utilitarian" or "military".  Just ONE my personal prejudices.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

It hasn't even got the Lee Speed 5 round magazine.

No chance I'd pay $5k for that. A well finished Argentinian, Obendorf or Belgium 98 Mauser in 8x68S, 9.3x62, 375 H&H or 450 Rigby maybe.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Would you pay $500 for it?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Yes I would, that is a cheap in Oz for a rifle. I know you wouldn't as you won't even go hunting with a Finnish M39 let alone an Enfield. :happy:

Paul Hoskins

Lipstick on a warthog. Reminds me of a redneck buying an old car, getting a 1700 dollar paint  job, 800 dollar wheels & tires, 186 dollars for Yosemite Sam mud flaps & still only has a 29 dollar car & the kids have to go naked & hungry.   ......Paul H

Hunterbug

That's a lot of money for an Enfield. I don't see me paying that.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Jorge in Oz

Quote from: Hunterbug;151136That's a lot of money for an Enfield. I don't see me paying that.

Me neither. I would pay the $500 Gitano mentioned.

Jorge in Oz

The bargains keep coming. Don't get too excited guys. This is what we are exposed to here in Oz.

https://ssaagunsales.com/listing/16308

sakorick

I bet it's real accurate out to about 25 feet!:jumpingsmiley:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Quote from: Jorge in Oz;151162The bargains keep coming. Don't get too excited guys. This is what we are exposed to here in Oz.

Interesting!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

Quote from: Jorge in OzThe bargains keep coming. Don't get too excited guys. This is what we are exposed to here in Oz.

This is for when you have to shoot one guy, set the other guys in the room on fire, and make their buddies in the next room temporarily deaf.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: