Where's the rain?

Started by sakorick, July 19, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

This morning we had a 60% chance of rain....we got 2 tenths. But the good news was a 90% chance this evening......and that went to 60% at noon and 30% at 1600 and should be zero % since there isn't a cloud in the sky from here to Mars. The US weather people are scam artists. I am amazed at how inept they really are. I mean we have expensive satellite instant information, instant Barometric Pressure stations, instant wind currents from sea level to 100,000 feet, instant tracking of High and Low pressure points and none of these people can think. We have lost our ability to think in this country!:Banghead:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

Quote from: sakorick;151208This morning we had a 60% chance of rain....we got 2 tenths. But the good news was a 90% chance this evening......and that went to 60% at noon and 30% at 1600 and should be zero % since there isn't a cloud in the sky from here to Mars. The US weather people are scam artists. I am amazed at how inept they really are. I mean we have expensive satellite instant information, instant Barometric Pressure stations, instant wind currents from sea level to 100,000 feet, instant tracking of High and Low pressure points and none of these people can think. We have lost our ability to think in this country!:Banghead:

And yet, there's a considerable fraction of the populace who believe the prognostications of those same people, when they claim global temperatures 50-100 years from now will doom the human race.

Silly wabbits.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Paul Hoskins

I slept late this morning. Didn't get up till 5 AM & it was thundering & lightning. We had a lot of rain shortly after that. It's 8;47 AM now & still raining lightly. I was worried the weeds were gonna die. Nothing left in the garden but tomatoes. Coons destroyed the corn. Maybe the banana peppers will start producing again  now. Supposed to have rain, T storms, hail & possibly a tornado today. ......Paul H

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

T storm forecast for now...don't see owt yet
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Paul Hoskins

It's 11;25 AM now & hasn't completely stopped raining all morning. Almost constant thunder & lightning With heavy downpours about once every hour. The weather monkeys are warning about flash flooding now. Sounds good to me finally. .....Paul H

Tags: