Hitchhiker on my plane!

Started by sakorick, August 03, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

The nerve of this guy. No ticket hitchhiker!!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

I used to fly  STRING-controlled model airplanes when I was a kid. I put all kinds of critters in the cockpits. Frogs were common "pilots". None were ever worse for wear even after some dramatic crashes.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

My favorite was an F4U Corsair. MAN was that thing fast, so I put on another 20 feet of string to "slow it down" AND so I wouldn't get dizzy!!

Rick, maybe he's checking luggage for "bugs"?

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

sakorick

Quote from: recoil junky;151312My favorite was an F4U Corsair. MAN was that thing fast, so I put on another 20 feet of string to "slow it down" AND so I wouldn't get dizzy!!

Rick, maybe he's checking luggage for "bugs"?

RJ

We has a wind storm yesterday and the "weather vane" crashed on the front deck. It broke the mounting rod so now I have to make a new one. The ground here is so hard from the drought it's like concrete. Anyway I assume the frog survived the crash as he is no longer aboard.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: