Russians

Started by Jorge in Oz, August 20, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge in Oz

"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Quote"During the Cold War, the Soviet Air Forces flew such missions regularly."

Used to be a 'daily' affair. And OFTEN they "violated" US airspace. We were constantly playing chicken with them. In the air, on the ground, on the water, and UNDER the water. That's first-hand knowledge speaking now.

I don't think it's a "good idea" for Russia to be doing this, BUT... these guys NEVER call me for advice. I just don't get it. ;)

Kidding aside, any fool can see that Alaska will THE FIRST PLACE "neutralized" AND invaded should SERIOUS global conflict (WWIII) start. Hawaii will likely be the second. Alaskans have lots of guns (especially compared to Hawaiians), but in today's (or tomorrow's) war, personal firearms are NOT going to be a deciding factor in the early stages of the conflict. Bringing a personal firearm to that 'gig' would be like bringing a stone ax to gunfight.

Gueriilla warfare is the warfare of "late humanity". The Big Dogs will nuke the important places and then guerilla and hand-to-hand combat, (provided anyone is left with the willingness to fight) will be the 'nature of the beast'.

I most sincerely believe that The End is HERE. This IS The End. The End is not "coming", it's HERE. NOW. The time is NOW to get 'right' however "you" think right is. There will come a time SOON (less than 10 years) that "you" will be FORCED to 'pick a side'. Pick wisely because 'somebody' is gonna lose.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

I hate to concur with you on this but I also agree that we are at the end, it's just a matter of time. I take the preppers a bit more seriously these days. Good thing here in Oz there is still plenty of places to hide out, a lot of bush and a lot of wilderness to disappear to. Eating roos, snakes and the odd bird for the rest of my life would not be such a bad thing, similar to venison that roo meat. It is very sad state of affairs.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

And the flip side to that coin...https://sott.net/en317746

"'We're not here to provoke anybody, we're here to work with our   allies,' says Dan Barina, a 26-year-old pilot on his first trip to a   region where tensions have risen markedly since Russia annexed* the   Crimean Peninsula from Romania's neighbor Ukraine two years ago".

How  can it not be 'provoking', when Russia now faces a threat from Obama (also the current administration) and America's NATO alliance, that's vastly worse than what America had  faced from the Soviet dictator Nikita Khrushchev and the USSR's Warsaw  Pact alliance in 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis?

"Russia  is now surrounded, on and near its borders, by numerous US nuclear  weapons  -  weapons and troops that are as close to St. Petersburg and  Moscow as they can possibly get without actually invading Russia."

*annexed - more language used to rattle sabres with.
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

In global politics, no country is white as snow.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Tags: