Fat

Started by gitano, December 03, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vinqph-g5QI

While I have a very jaundiced view of ALL scientists, I happen to consider True Science to be a gift from God. A gift - like all other gifts from God - corrupted by the base failings of "mankind" - greed, avarice, pride, etc. Sometimes it's difficult to separate the failings of the practitioners from the "practice". Consider doctors (quacks) and medicine. Just because there are quacks practicing medicine, it doesn't mean that the Science of Medicine is "bad". Broaden the scope from the Science of Medicine to Science in general, and you can understand my point.

The attached Youtube video is - in my opinion - an informative, 'good Science' video. The scientists in the video make OPINION comments that are "the company line" and reflect not Scientific Truth, but the religion of science's doctrinal statements that are in fact the very antithesis of True Science. Those religious comments notwithstanding, there is information to be gleaned from this video if you focus on the chemistry and ignore the socio-religious attempts at proselytizing. (One such blatant comment is at 8:30.) So, have a look if you are interested in maybe learning something about the state of our knowledge of "fat".

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: