Holy-moly!!

Started by shootr, September 04, 2019, 07:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootr

Occasional visitor/poster and haven't been around in a while but I lurk here from time-to-time and was doing so earlier when I discovered discussions on optimal timing node???  Hmmm...  I'll be reading up more and maybe back with a few questions.  I'll post a question in a separate thread but just want to say, "wow!"  I always enjoy learning when I'm here.  Thanks to all.

gitano

Glad to see you 'back', shootr!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

gitano

I was looking at some other threads and came upon this one: http://www.thehunterslife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18941 It's a good tutorial on how to use QuickLoad, a chronograph, and Optimal Barrel Timing theory to save bullets, powder, and time when working up loads.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

shootr

Awesome - thanks!  

Did you get the email I sent?

gitano

I did not get an email from you, Shootr. Did you send it to pskvorc@protonmail.com?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

shootr

Not sure.  Went to your profile and clicked on “email.”  Didn’t see a “sent” folder to check.  Let me know if you find it.

gitano

Nope. That email is still an old one I don't use. Getting that address changed is a PITA. If you would be so kind, please resend to addy in the above post.

Thanks,
Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

shootr

Okay, just rewrote and resent.  Apologies for the delay.  Disclaimer - those loads seemed safe in my rifle, no guarantees for any other.

gitano

Got it. Thanks! Have responded.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: