Didn't Think To Check for This Cause

Started by gitano, September 16, 2019, 04:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

So.... My computer access to the internet has been off for at least the last 48 hours. I called my ISP and was told I need a new modem. I got a new modem. That wasn't the problem. Turned out I didn't have any dial tone on my landline. I called "Service". They checked, and said it wasn't on their end up to the house, and they would have to come out and have a look inside my house. A few hours later, I got a knock on my door. It was the tech people. They wanted to check my phone line. I said OK and let him in. He said:

"A bull moose tore up your pedestal. Ripped the cover off, and 'went at it' with all the wires inside. Completely destroyed the pedestal. You can see where he raked the sides of the cover. We fixed it and just want to make sure you have phone connection."

That'll teach that impudent phone pedestal!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Paul. I would be teaching that moose something too. A raw 220 volt AC positive wire about 4 feet off the ground sounds about right for starters.  .......Paul H

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Tags: