Another guess?

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), November 04, 2020, 01:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Paul Hoskins

I.m too blind to tell much about it but I'm guessing a tooth extractor.  .....:D:DPaul H  ...

sakorick

A special purpose lug wrench adapter. Please call me. :smiley:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

hmmm tooth extractor! That gives me an idea....

Will call tonight Rick.

BTW it is for forming a wire hose clamp.
Turvey Stalking

Jamie.270

Looks like it could be a tool for winding field coils for electric motors/generators, and making sure they're wound tight.
When one wants to make electromagnets.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Paul Hoskins

I would never have guessed that. Around 1962 an old toolmaker showed me one he patented. It was ingenious & compact but could tighten the wire enough to cut a radiator hose.  ......Paul H

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Quote from: Jamie.270;155381Looks like it could be a tool for winding field coils for electric motors/generators, and making sure they're wound tight.
When one wants to make electromagnets.

Nahhh, loads of big machines here for that Jamie...
Turvey Stalking

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;155382I would never have guessed that. Around 1962 an old toolmaker showed me one he patented. It was ingenious & compact but could tighten the wire enough to cut a radiator hose.  ......Paul H

Yep, saves looking for that elusive jubilee clip.
Turvey Stalking

Jamie.270

Quote from: j0e_bl0ggs;155384Yep, saves looking for that elusive jubilee clip.
See, it's all a matter on one's perspective.
When one spends a significant amount of their life in/around the automotive parts and repair business, hose clamps (jubilee clips) of any type or size are never elusive.
They're ubiquitous.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Quote from: Jamie.270;155385See, it's all a matter on one's perspective.
When one spends a significant amount of their life in/around the automotive parts and repair business, hose clamps (jubilee clips) of any type or size are never elusive.
They're ubiquitous.
Never have the size I need when I need it... :(
Turvey Stalking

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: