Doggo - Jess

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), August 14, 2022, 11:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

I cannot express how heartbroken I am today. I lost my faithful companion Jess for the last eleven years this morning. Had to take her to the vet, could not watch her sad face as she suffered.

Better times -
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Very sad.

Very sorry for your loss.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

I just went thru the same thing with Missy. She died peacefully in her sleep at the Vet's. Dr Jim said she did us both a favor.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Tough to deal with for sure, sorry for your loss Rick.
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Jorge in Oz

j0e sorry to hear about Jess, they are part of the family and it's hard to see them go. My condolences.

My condolences to you also Rick.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: