2 (15.4%)
ump
1 (7.7%)
emiautomatic
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 06, 2004, 12:49:33 PM

Whitetail_hunter

If you had to shoose one shotgun design for all types of hunting what would it be.

12 gauge

i have been hunting with the single shot for years..so i will go along with it...

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Marlin917VS

My favorite would be an over under.  I just love the feel and look of them.  The smoothness of opening them and how they look like they would be really heavy, but when you pick them up they feel and balance perfect.  At least the ones I've shot anyway.  Number 2 would be semi, they are the ones I shoot the most.  My views are just from personal experience.  I know you could find a ungly, heavy over under that opens rough, but the ones I have experience with were all very nice.  Later
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

Hobie

Started with a SxS and have 4 BUT I also have 2 OU and 3 single-shots.  I even have one bolt gun, a .410.

Daryl (deceased)

I have a semi-auto and a single shot.  I prefer the single shot, believe it or not!

It's an OLD Winchester model 37 that I started shooting at around 8 years of age.  Anyone know when they started putting serial numbers on these?  I can't seem to find one on it, and it's not polished off.  

Right now my nephew is using my semi-auto for the quail season because I wouldn't lend him the single shot.  It's just too handy for packing around the hills, and I usually kill more quail with it than others do with semi's and pumps.

;)

Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Tags: