Was "yellow" now... "red" Journalism?

Started by Kit, May 16, 2005, 08:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kit

after getting a whole bunch of people killed and a jih*d declared against the USA by Afghan roughnecks, NEWSWEEK thinks maybe their story wasn't all factual.

However, they 'apologize to the victims"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 :mad:

Somehow we need to put a stop to this ... before it happens again.  It is nothing but outrageous that our media continues to trigger off panics and murders and slaughters just to make a name for some journalist & some bucks.

Now I understand why the Bible predicts a lengthy 'end times'.  While the judges thought they were taking over running the show, the so-called "news" media crept up en masse for a coup...  

Whatever happened to compassion and support of the troops -- the war effort -- hey what about even we just ask them to protect the lives of the other journalists overseas?  I would hope someone has some hope for a plan to reverse this cancer.  Maybe whenever CBS or Newsweek or whomever pulls this kind of stuff, we just send everyone involved in the 'news' article  over there to negotiate a truce.

Let us repent and pray to the Lord that He will heal our land.  It's scriptural.  Maybe He still will ... But meanwhile, how can we fight this one on the home front?
 ~Kit

Dragonfly

Kit the best thing we can do as an individual is not watch or read the liberal news organizations.  Once every quits listening to their drivel they will loose monies and advertisements and then they are gone, kapoot!!!

I support our troops in a big way!!!!  And I support the War in Iraq in a big way!!!  And I don't listen to anti war sentiments.  We got rid of a big bully dictator who killed on a whim, his own people.  And they are still finding mass burial grounds.

Maybe we haven't found WMD's yet but they are still looking in every river and every mile of land in Iraq.  Who knows they could be found yet.  If they are there I want them found, if not I don't give a hoot.

Our entire world is fighting terrorists.  To quote a master "Maybe this will turn out to be the beginning of World War 3."

Kit

Quote from: Dragonfly>... We got rid of a big bully dictator who killed on a whim, his own people. And they are still finding mass burial grounds. ...<"

I figure *he* was a WMD personified.   And Ann Coulter said her piece too //www.AnnCoulter.com.

I just read news online and they don't get a penny from me, but I still think something -- boycotting their advertisers or something?  I hardly buy anything anyway so I'm not one to talk.
 :o

My mom objected to Ann Coulter's sarcastic bumper sticker spoof and made one up of her own that I'd love to have:

"Real Muslims don't kill people -- terrorists do."

~Kit

Dragonfly

You hit the nail on the head Kit!! He was WMD himself in my mind.

Terrorists live by their own set of rules not the rules of Muslims.

The mere idea of kidnapping someone and putting them to death is totally against every real Muslim idealogy.

Tags: