Ed, you ready for this?

Started by English, September 14, 2005, 05:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

English

Ed, I can't go in the morning but I should be in the woods Friday and Saturday morning.  I might go to the Maple River area on Sat.  You wanna join me?  

First picture is Bad River Brownie after a good short hunt last Jan. or Feb.  I wouldn't mind a little snow to hunt in but I know that's a ways off yet even here in MI.  

Second pic is Bad River Buster doing it right on a tree late last Dec.  We were able to harvest that squirrel and 3 or 4 more if I remember right.
Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

treedawg38328

You ever competion hunt those good looking feist?We have a big benefit  hunt for the cancer society in nov.at parsons tn.love to have you and your dogs join us.Tommy
;)

English

Tommy, thanks for the compliments.  I an take little to no credit for how well my dog's turn out.  I purchased both of these dogs as pups or young dogs and just took them to the woods.  The breeding that men have carefully planned for years is what's important.

I have comp hunted just a few times in some small local hunts.  Brownie is getting close to being ready but may be a good kill season away from being ready.  I thought the cancer hunt was in Feb?  Did they change it?  I am on SDC quite abit as English there as well.  I would love to come down for a hunt sometime.  What is the date on the cancer hunt?  Are you haveing the Claude Thomas hunt again?  

Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

treedawg38328

Sorry Ed nov.12 is the claude thomas hunt are you comming to it?Tommy
;)

Ed B.

Hey Mike, I'm seeing this post for the first time after I talked to you.  Thanks for the offer on hunting though.  

I saw alot of squirrels at Tippy but they were all running the tree tops.  And because I was only trying to train the dogs I didn't shoot at anything not being treed by them.  We'll get them sooner or later.

Ed

Tags: