Testing, Testing...fun Test!!!

Started by Dragonfly, October 07, 2005, 01:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html

Take this test it's fun.  Be sure and get your score at the end of the test.
I'm only slightly pink. LOL!!!

buckshot roberts

:D 91% dixie, don't know were the other . " 9%" wen't;).
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

77% (Dixie).  Your neck must be at least pink!

I have lived extensively outside of Dixie and blame all of the corrupted 23% on my time in the military and interaction with our northern neighbors.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Dragonfly

Well heck guys I've lived most of my life in Dixie and I only got slightly pink.

Buckshot you have to be A REDNECK!!!! :D :D

buckshot roberts

:rolleyes: I'm not the jeff foxworthy type redneck:rolleyes: just a redneck at heart;)
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Dragonfly

HUMMM...you don't know Jeff Foxworthy very well Buckshot.  He's a very smart fellow and wise.  His redneck humor is just an act. ;)

M. R. Byrd

It said I was barely a Yankee with a score of 43%. That may be, but if you would hear me talk, you would think I was further south than Kansas. With my speech impediments, I sound like a cross between Jimmy Stewart, Mel Tillis and Will Rogers. They all made good money, me, I be just a po boy.

Speaking of Jeff Foxworthy---he is laughing all the way to the bank and then flying his jet to Dodge to hunt those Kansas whitetails in Clark County, Kansas.

I am an honorly Okie, it that makes any difference.:D

Maynard
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

drinksgin (deceased)

I only got 70%.

I was born in the most southern part of Texas, Hidalgo, Hidalgo County, yet I score only 70%, I suppose the people who made this test were from places much further north than I, and who have more problems with correct English usage.
Oh well!
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Dragonfly

I found that strange too.  I thought I used a lot of southern expressions and come to find out I wasn't as southern' as I thought..

Heck fire I'm a country gal from TN...where all this nothern stuff come from???:D

miatawoman

I got 83%......asked if i was spending confederate $ still...lol:D

Maybe cause I am a heading to GA in the am...and watching football today..... GO VOLS!!!

You all have a great one!!!
ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM

Alboy

89%

And yes I still use Dixie money. I got XXXX to trade what you got?
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Dragonfly

OH my SIS...we both have the accent and were raised the same place.  How come you are so high???? Mine was only 58% and my neck was only slightly pink.

Me too. Theo and Belle are set to watch football.  They are watching Miss/florida right now, I think!!!

But at around 3:30p..it's Vols all the way!!!!

Rah rah ree, kick em in the knee,

Rah rah ras, kick em in the other knee

GO VOLS!!!!

Dragonfly

Save your Confederate money folks..the South's Goin' to Rise Again!!!! LOL!!!:D

buckshot roberts

I'm back from hunt'n, I love O Jeff, I's just men't like his act, , I've been from New York to L.A. workin, people ask'es me what part of the south you 's
from, and I's say the good part, what part is that they say's, and I's say's all's of's it, just been'n lay'd back. " D'e south go'n to rise egain" that some kind of new bakin power

Hey, got a hole lot of jerry clower down-loaded on to 4 cd's.

Highstand

29% (Yankee). You are a Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Hmmmmmmm

Highstand

Tags: