Testing!! Be Careful Now!!! Lol!!!

Started by Dragonfly, October 23, 2005, 07:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be instutionalized.

"Well," said the Director "we fill a bathtub, then we offera teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"OH, I understand" said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket
because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug."

.......(Do you want a room with or without the view?":D

12 gauge

"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

buckshot roberts

:p HA" HA", you rob a grave to get that old joke.:rolleyes:
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Dragonfly

Sure did Buckshot.  It's Halloween!!! LOL!!!:D

Twizzler

Dragonfly

Me too!!! I want the room with the view!!! LOL!!!:D :D

Twizzler

Me Too.
I am sometimes told I am going in sane. I tell them I don't mind, all my friends are there.

Dragonfly

I really did something simular when they were ready to do a moon shot on TV.  Left the water running in the tub to go watch the shot and forgot.

Came back and the water was running over the tub and I went for a bucket!!!:D

So I don't think it, I know it!!

Please, please a room with a view please!!! LOL:D

buckshot roberts

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Dragonfly

OH Buckshot the crazy things I have done you would NOT believe!!! I can hardly belive them myself. :D :D

Like taking a cab home and my car parked in a parking lot!!! Long story on this one!!!

I have absent minded professor moments in life Buckshot!!!:D

buckshot roberts

;) Yep, like the time I was shown off this old 54 chevy car, i got for a 30/30 and $25 bucks, My wife ask me if it's runs and I leaned over inside the car and stared in when it was in gear, yep she ran, right into the fence.

Tags: