April 29th Striped Bass trip

Started by 12 gauge, January 19, 2006, 07:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

12 gauge

On April 29th 2006, me and my mom and dad are going on a Stripped Bass fishing trip in the Chesapeake Bay! My dad's company that he works with is paying for our trip and we are even boarding a nice boat with a captain, etc. It is going to be great!

What a birthday gift i will get! 10 days after my birthday and i will get the gift of my lifetime! (the trip)

Can't wait for it to come!

Wish me luck yall!

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

buckshot roberts

:D 12ga, congrats and good luck on the fish'n trip, "NOW" came back with some fish, or at least  pics.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

knuckledragger

Hey 12 Ga.  Have fun.  That time of year is called Trophy Season for a reason.  It's when the real Hawgs are runnin'.  Its a blast, but you better build up those shoulder muscles of yours, those big stripers can fight.  By the way, they are Striped Bass not Stripped Bass, they still got their clothes on ;) .

KD
Not everyone gets a trophy.

12 gauge

Quote from: knuckledraggerHey 12 Ga. Have fun. That time of year is called Trophy Season for a reason. It's when the real Hawgs are runnin'. Its a blast, but you better build up those shoulder muscles of yours, those big stripers can fight. By the way, they are Striped Bass not Stripped Bass, they still got their clothes on ;) .

KD
:o :o :o :o :p

LOL! Yeah i've been working out, hehe! I been weight benching. I need to UP my weights however, i can pull of 12 reps of 85 pounds. I need to go with 90 and do 10 reps.

Yeah i can't wait until then! 3 more months to go!!! :eek: :p :) ;) :cool:

God bless :cool:
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Tags: