Started by Antler3, November 05, 2004, 09:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antler3

Hello i am new to this chat forum. Looking forward to some good huntin' stories. I love to hunt :D . Have been pursuing the whitetail for only six year, so have alot to learn, so come on guys give me all your secrets !! Good huntin' !!
ANTLER 3

mtsharps

Welcome Antler3 hope you have fun and learn on THL theres alot of nice folks here and dont foget breakfast someone will have it ready

I have been hunting for 30 years I hunt whitetail ,mulies, elk ,bear ,moose and pronghorn

12 gauge

yes a big welcome to the forum Antler3!

You will enjoy it here!

Come on in and make some nice and new friends!

Good luck hunting!

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Antler3

Thanks for the welcomeYa'll
ANTLER 3

Alboy

Well welcome but I won't tell you how long I've been hunting, makes me feel too dang old.

I will give you your first secret though. I would rather be lucky than good any day.

Good luck.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Antler3

Thanks Alboy ! Yea luck is always a good thing to have on your side. Good Luck to ya hope you get a biggun' !
ANTLER 3

tn.varmit

welcome to the camp. Pull yerself up a stump and set a spell.  Thars sumptin that passes fer coffee in that scorched pot on the coals. Rinse yerself out a cup and help yerself.  i like whitetail huntin xpecially wiff a smokepole.  I also like small game and varmit  and turkey huntin and also fishin. Jest depends on whut season it is.  Hope your are blessed wiff a fruitful season.

Antler3

Thanks for the welcome tn.varmit. Good huntin' hope you get a biggun'
ANTLER 3

Tags: