Sunday Morning in May

Started by Jay Edward (deceased), May 14, 2006, 07:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Edward (deceased)

Hokay you various woodsloafers... coffee's on, there's a large box of fattening sundries sittin' on the flatrock and the day looks to be pretty nice.

50 degrees and sunny in the Valley of the Clarks Fork.  

You know I think I say an altar prepared by the Lord.  It was up a drainage and just the thing to give promise to another summer.

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Brother Jay,

Beautiful photograph, my friend! Since our rains over the past two weeks things are really looking good here also.

Need that coffee this morning....went absolutely great with my "Indian Fry Bread" I had for breakfast this AM. Cuz brought it back from the big celebration at Fredericksburg, TX this Friday & Saturday. Will have a thread coming up on that later in this forum. Here are a coupla pics of our "wet country" taken a few days ago by my cuz!

Have a great day out yonder, y'all.

Ol' John
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

buckshot roberts

;) Morning Ya'll

Jay Thanks for the coffee ,an a beautiful pic, We took my mother-in-law out for breakfast this morning,Then it's my mother for dinner, ;)

:) ol' John glad to hear ya get'in  some much need rain, raining here in the low 60's, yep ya'll have a goodin, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: