Goose and Duck Hunters

Started by Alboy, October 08, 2004, 08:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER

AL & ADRIAN with BUTCHES GUIDE SERVICE
Phone: 281-415-6899 Alboy
E-mail: alkimsmith@aol.com

Goose, duck, dove, Sandhill Cranes. If you like to hunt them come on over and lets get after it.

I hunt primarily with black powder shotguns and am trying to raise the interest in others. Modern shooters are most welcome as BP only gives away speed of reloading to cartridge guns. We concentrate on getting birds in close 25-35 yards for first shot. Hunting the Katy Prairie from Katy to Columbus and Eagle Lake.

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

cgphunter

I noticed you have a "primative" weapon with the leather gear back also, but to me it was ammusing to see the ?cell phone? on your hip as well. It's only ammusing becasue I carry mine to the stand just in case, and I usually check it three or four times to make sure it stays silent before I walk into the woods.

By the way, I've never seen a black powder shotgun before, man that's a cool pic!!

Just messn' with you,
Chris
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
- Mark Twain

Any relation to the land, the habit of tilling it, or mining it, or even hunting on it, generates the feeling of patriotism.
- Ralph W. Emerson

Alboy

Yea

The meat and potatoes job requires I am touchable 24/7. In the blind it is vibrate.

The BP shotguns are neat. Jay had removed the phone for me once but between a computer crash here and THL going there I can not find an existing altered pic.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

cgphunter

Well, I did my best. Maybe you can use one of these.

Chris
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
- Mark Twain

Any relation to the land, the habit of tilling it, or mining it, or even hunting on it, generates the feeling of patriotism.
- Ralph W. Emerson

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tags: