Where's Alboy?

Started by RatherBHuntin, October 12, 2006, 02:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBHuntin

Haven't seen him around here in a while.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Alboy

Thanks for thinking of me.

Having some weird computer problems. So I check in when I can at work or on my sons side of the computer.

We share the same majic box but I can not get on my side of the computer. It keeps asking for my password to get started and there is not one to my knowledge. Will stay this way for a couple of weeks till daughter is married and I have time to get the fix it guy in.

Oh yea baby daughter is tying the knot Sat 21 Oct. Thank goodness I have to only do this once. Mom is not too nervous but she has the son to worry about later.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Jay Edward (deceased)

Hmmmm.... computer... wedding... computer....wedding... what a quandry.

And who is this Alboy everyone keeps speaking about?  I've heard of a tadpole that lives by a duck pond in Texas by that name buttttt... Just a minute!!!

The fella that shoots smokepoles... right?  While others remain hidden in their cammo, he hides behind a cloud of smoke.  Hack, hack, hack.:D

buckshot roberts

:D Alboy good to see ya back, yep nothing like get'in the kid's married off, ya get more room when ya do, unless your new son-in-law moves in,:rolleyes:  my  best wishes of for them, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

Congratulations on the upcoming son-in-law, hope he's everything you wanted...er I mean she wanted.  Does he hunt geese?  Oh, and I saw Katy mentioned in American Hunter I think it was, as THE hot spot in Texas for migratory birds.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Alboy

Thanks for the well wishes.

No man will ever be good enough by my standard but if he holds up his end what is a Daddy to do but nod and smile.

Yea we have been known to notice a bird go by now and then. If Katy does quit growing it will be Columbus know for the hunting. :)
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tags: