Holy Spirit

Started by davidlt89, May 03, 2007, 03:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Ezekiel 36:26

26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.

When we surrender our lives to Christ, we are promised a new spirit. The same spirit that rose Jesus from the dead. The Holy Spirit is the complete package my friends, it gives us peace, patience, abitlity to love (unconditionally), understanding, etc.... All we have to do is allow him to do his job and let him change us from the inside out. Far too many times we just don't allow him to do his thing because we are to busy trying to do it ourselves. Today, when that anger, impatience, jealousy, or fear strikes you, step back and remember the gift God has given you. You may not be able to handle the situation yourself but I guarantee the Holy Spirit can if you give him a chance. Hope you have a great day and spread the the good news!!!!!!!
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

motor (deceased)

Amen Brother..it's not how much of the Holy Spirit we have, but how much of us does the Holy Spirit have..
like the old saying says,"only God can heal a broken life, but we must give him all the pieces."
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

davidlt89

well said!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Antler3

Good messege, thanks.
ANTLER 3

Tags: