Monster Texas Record Buck

Started by Gmoney, December 01, 2004, 07:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmoney

Just thought I would share this photo with you.... a girl I work with has a buddy that killed this monster in Menard County, Texas this past weekend.... It net scored 197 1/8 and had 24 scorable nontypical points.....shot it at 100 yards with a .270 on a LOW FENCE.......  22 inch spread......Biggest buck killed ever in Menard County and only 40 miles from my place....this just shows that there are those monsters out there somewhere and if you are at the right place at the right time....
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

motor (deceased)

Just an ole sinner saved by grace

Gmoney

I know you can't see 24 points but from a side view that I saw it has numerous kickers and droppers coming off the back side....G
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

RatherBHuntin

How long you figure that grin will stay on his face?  I'm bettin at least till end of the season.  Congrats to the guy.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

rockinbbar

That really is a great buck for Menard. It looks like QDM is paying off around there finally!

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daniel in Ak

sweet! I know that smile will come back everytime he looks at his mount.SO I'd say a lifetime of smiling from him.Daniel

Antler3

Golly what a buck !  He's the kind that enter hunter's dreams the night before opener. Congrats to him !
ANTLER 3

Tags: